Saturday, October 19, 2013

lies underneath

I like the feeing
The feeling of a pencil in my hand
Scribbles are created in a single swoop of the hand
I can not express the sensations that draws along with the written word
I can only describe my own elation
I feel as if I am Lifted from my body and transformed
Transformed into a spirit that hovers above my body
And My thoughts are solidified, permanent
I cannot forget my consciousness, it is not lost in the scramble that has become my mind
Distractions prevent me from discovery
Discovery of myself, of what I am and who I will be
The only way to answer the questions I have is to allow myself to be heard
I need to take a second, breathe, allow my thoughts to transfer into life
Into a guide that brings me into a state that I can understand
I am lost in this world, which is filled with the desecration of individualism
I am lost under the suffocation of others prejudices

finding myself is a journey that can not be avoided
But it can be prolonged as long as I allow the outside forces to take away my silence
Through silence I can venture further into myself
And draw the real me out to the surface

No comments:

Post a Comment