Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Guardian Angel


A firefly, whose luminescence shatters the darkest of nights
In the deepest of despairs, you find me.
Guardian who watches over my travels
…………………..
As the things around me spin out of control
I feel the calmness flow through my body
The chaos does not deter you from my side
You shelter me from the harm that awaits
Blinding headlights beam through my windshield
In an instant the wheel is turned and my eyes are opened
You were there.  I saw your hand infront of me.  
Beautiful, magnificent!  
Mercy and grace follows the path you lead.

You are a soldier, fighting for my soul
You are a protector who braces for battle.
Your wings move swift in flight
Evil cannot sway you.
You are the embodiment of all things good
The purity within shines through your halo.
Angel of the night
Angel of the day
Angel who watches over me.
I feel the warm embrace
Like the sunshine
You light up my world
And follow me into the darkest parts of this world
I know you wade above me
Every threat averted by your grace
My guardian
My protector
My angel.  

No comments:

Post a Comment